Why Might you Attend a Workshop?
Are you a part of a corporate, a NGO, a SME or a Startup? Are you ready to reinvent your business so it’s agile, adaptable and can evolve gracefully?
Have you ever thought there is a better and different way to work?
Have you heard about distributed/flatter organisations or self-organisation?
Are you intrigued by the ideas in Open Participatory Organisation?
Have you been inspired by Frederic Laloux’s vision of the future of work in “Re-inventing organisations?”
Teal’s evolutionary ideas? Or Theory U?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these, join our Re-imagining Work session and discover how these emerging ways of working can work for your organisation.
In our taster sessions and workshops, you will experience inspiring new work practices and discover how to map out the journey to more effective ways of working for you and your business.
Re-Imagining Business – 1 day workshop
In this one day event you will experience new ways of working and discover how to map out the journey to more a effective organisation.
During the workshop you will have time to explore:
- Ways of leveraging your organizational purpose to enable exponential growth.
- Self-organisation practices that boost agility and performance.
- Methods that will build a more trusting and engaging environment.
- Decision making processes that maximise participation while streamlining processes.
- How to create meetings that achieve their objectives, save time and build participation.
- How to create an organisational change programme that can transform your workplace.
Why this course?
- Discover how to leverage multiple frameworks (Teal, Theory U, Integral, Art of Hosting, etc. )
- Learn to bridge the structured world of corporate and the agile environment of startups
- Learn how to use, create and implement actionable tools and insights to start working with your organisation
- Gain access to active change makers in the field.
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced business mentors and coaches with backgrounds in international distributed environments and open-culture.
Not sure this is for you? Try a taster session.
Re-Imagining Business – 2 hour taster session
During the taster session you will discover:
- What is Teal and Self-organisation?
- How self-organisation can increase agility without slowing down decision making.
- Practical techniques your team can use to boost effectiveness and productivity.
- Simple techniques for shifting to a more humane way of working.