The World of Work is Evolving
Companies that are surviving and thriving, have learnt to evolve gracefully in market places where “adapt or die” is the order of the day. These are businesses that have become evolutionary.
Our mission is to support companies to build on their strengths, so that they can transform into evolutionary organisations.
Why Evolutionise your Business?
We are in a time of massive cultural and economic change. Technology fuels the pace of change to such a degree that “change” becomes a major risk for businesses. Evolutionary organisations read the signs and create dynamic structures that can adapt to business needs. Companies that can’t adapt will not be able to compete for long. These organisations often struggle with:
- Skills shortages
- Employee disengagement
- Poor productivity
- Losing connection with the organisation’s purpose
- Over burdensome procedures that dehumanise employees
Even the most entrenched structures and work practices can be evolved into more agile and adaptive versions. Join one of our workshops or contact us to discuss how your business can become an evolutionary organisation
Why Might you Attend a Workshop?
Are you a part of a corporate, a NGO, a SME or a Startup? Are you ready to reinvent your business so it’s agile, adaptable and can evolve gracefully?
Have you ever thought there is a better and different way to work?
Have you heard about distributed/flatter organisations or self-organisation?
Are you intrigued by the ideas in Open Participatory Organisation?
Have you been inspired by Frederic Laloux’s vision of the future of work in “Re-inventing organisations?”
Teal’s evolutionary ideas? Or Theory U?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these, join our Re-imagining Work session and discover how these emerging ways of working can work for your organisation.
In our taster sessions and workshops, you will experience inspiring new work practices and discover how to map out the journey to more effective ways of working for you and your business.
Re-Imagining Business – 1 day workshop
In this one day event you will experience new ways of working and discover how to map out the journey to more a effective organisation.
During the workshop you will have time to explore:
- Ways of leveraging your organizational purpose to enable exponential growth.
- Self-organisation practices that boost agility and performance.
- Methods that will build a more trusting and engaging environment.
- Decision making processes that maximise participation while streamlining processes.
- How to create meetings that achieve their objectives, save time and build participation.
- How to create an organisational change programme that can transform your workplace.
Date: Friday 16th September 2016 – Shoreditch, London
Sign-up for Now
Why this course?
- Discover how to leverage multiple frameworks (Teal, Theory U, Integral, Art of Hosting, etc. )
- Learn to bridge the structured world of corporate and the agile environment of startups
- Learn how to use, create and implement actionable tools and insights to start working with your organisation
- Gain access to active change makers in the field.
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced business mentors and coaches with backgrounds in international distributed environments and open-culture.
Not sure this is for you? Try a taster session.
Re-Imagining Business – 2 hour taster session
During the taster session you will discover:
- What is Teal and Self-organisation?
- How self-organisation can increase agility without slowing down decision making.
- Practical techniques your team can use to boost effectiveness and productivity.
- Simple techniques for shifting to a more humane way of working.
Sign-up for Now
Still not Sure? Schedule a Call with us
Malek Morya Steph
We are a group of business and organizational design mentors and coaches who are passionate about bringing positive changes to the workplace and running businesses in a different, more humane and authentic way. We believe organisations thrive when people thrive, and that everyone has something to contribute to the world and supporting that contribution is good for business, people and the planet. We believe the time to embrace the future of work is now.
(listed alphabetical order)
Malek Joseph Jaber is passionate about driving change to make the world a fairer place through self development and organisational design leveraging Teal and Theory U. He is a digital native, born in London, and lived & worked across the globe, with 20+ years international business experience, and has extensive experience in digital product-services for both developed & emerging markets and advising businesses. He is currently mentoring-advising startups, and is the co-initiator and founder of Teal for Startups. Linkedin, Twitter, Angel, Medium and Meet Me.
Morya Short supports managers and teams to experience greater success, creativity and engagement. She has over 20 years experience working in small business and corporations. She is the creator of the “Thriving Programmes,” which combine workshops and hybrid coaching to transform businesses, managers and teams. She is the founder of POSE and co-creator of Leader Circles. She is currently researching next-generation organisational models, such as the Teal model with a view to integrating best practices into the Team Thriving Programme. POSE Linkedin Twitter Meet Me
Steph Thommen is the founder of Ikigai.me.uk, which facilitates the creation of purposeful organisation. She is passionate about creating more fulfilling and engaging workplaces. She has nearly two decades in operations management and organisation development for large corporations as well as startups. Her area of expertise are organisational development, staff engagement and performance improvement. Leader of several distributed, international teams, she specialises in scaling and transforming small businesses to make the difference in competitive dynamic markets. LinkedIn, Twitter, Angel, Meet Me